Welcome to Colorful Dreams Graphics!
Hello! My name is Krystal, but I go by mommy everywhere but online ;)
I am a stay at home mommy to three amazing kiddos. They are my the reason my world goes round :)
In fact, they are the reason why I learned about graphic designing!
I saw a custom graphic on Myspace and wanted one of my kids, so I tracked down tutorials and began learning all I could about designing.
I used to run a site on Myspace, but transferred over to Livejournal and Facebook.
However, due to policy and environment changes, I am back to good ole Blogger.
However, due to policy and environment changes, I am back to good ole Blogger.
I enjoy designing because I am able to express myself and make the web a little prettier with each new graphic ;)
I also love making graphics for others because I like to make others smile.
I'm happy when the person receiving the graphics is just as happy and excited when they see the final edit, as they were when they first began the designing process with me.
I'm happy when the person receiving the graphics is just as happy and excited when they see the final edit, as they were when they first began the designing process with me.
So, I hope that somewhere along the way you smile while visiting the site or communicating with me.
If you do, my work is done :)
So, please take a look around and I would love to hear from you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment