If you are interested in custom graphic designs, please feel free to contact me through email at colorfuldreams.graphics@yahoo.com
To ensure that I fully understand what you are wanting in your graphics, I will need to ask you some questions. You can start the designing process by reading through them and gathering ideas for what you are wanting in your graphics. The questionnaire will be tailored to fit each situation, but you can gather an idea from the list below. You can fill it out and send with the initial email or you can wait until I know what all you are interested in.
To ensure that I fully understand what you are wanting in your graphics, I will need to ask you some questions. You can start the designing process by reading through them and gathering ideas for what you are wanting in your graphics. The questionnaire will be tailored to fit each situation, but you can gather an idea from the list below. You can fill it out and send with the initial email or you can wait until I know what all you are interested in.
Thank you for looking around the site and I hope to hear from you!
♥ Krystal ♥
Questionnaire:
To start the designing process, please answer the following:
What are you ordering? (Please note: For some items, I will need to know dimensions. (Craft fair banners, invites, etc.)
Do you have something in mind already? If so, please explain.
What style are you looking for (grungy, western, colorful, simple, bling-y, etc.)?
For logos/watermarks, are you looking for something with a shaped base or simply a text only design?
For cover photos, are you wanting to include photos? If so, how many? I will also need the photos OR you can choose to put them into the cover photo by yourself.
I can send you a short tutorial for adding the photos yourself, for easy change up.
What information do you want included (business name, your name, email, slogan/tagline, etc):
Preferred colors: (Please include hex codes if you are wanting something specific.)
Textures, patterns, themes that you would like included:
Any other preferences or details that you would like me to know when creating your graphics.
Paypal email for invoicing once we are done with the designing process:
If you want some help gathering ideas, please check out the other graphics that I have made by browsing the site.
Feel free to send sample colors and any ideas you have. I want to hear what you have in mind for your graphics :)
Questionnaire:
To start the designing process, please answer the following:
What are you ordering? (Please note: For some items, I will need to know dimensions. (Craft fair banners, invites, etc.)
Do you have something in mind already? If so, please explain.
What style are you looking for (grungy, western, colorful, simple, bling-y, etc.)?
For logos/watermarks, are you looking for something with a shaped base or simply a text only design?
For cover photos, are you wanting to include photos? If so, how many? I will also need the photos OR you can choose to put them into the cover photo by yourself.
I can send you a short tutorial for adding the photos yourself, for easy change up.
What information do you want included (business name, your name, email, slogan/tagline, etc):
Preferred colors: (Please include hex codes if you are wanting something specific.)
Textures, patterns, themes that you would like included:
Any other preferences or details that you would like me to know when creating your graphics.
Paypal email for invoicing once we are done with the designing process:
If you want some help gathering ideas, please check out the other graphics that I have made by browsing the site.
Feel free to send sample colors and any ideas you have. I want to hear what you have in mind for your graphics :)
No comments:
Post a Comment